Each new order goes through number of different stages depending on its parameters. For instance, NOW rides have different flow than the Future Reservations. Every new NOW ride first appears in the OPEN tab and stays there until it is accepted by one of the drivers or (in case the ride was requested from the passenger app) until the offer time expires (it moves to the MISSED tab if not accepted after 1 minute). If accepted by the driver, the ride moves to the BOOKED tab. Otherwise, it moves to the UNASSIGNED tab. All successfully completed orders end up in the COMPLETED tab while the cancelled orders go into CANCELLED tab.
- NOW rides originating from both the Admin Panel or from the Passenger App start in the OPEN tab DASHBOARD > OPEN
IMPORTANT Dispatcher may need to interfere at this stage only if they need to cancel the ride request that they posted from NEW RIDE.
- Future Reservations originating from both the Admin Panel or from the Passenger App start in the RESERVATIONS tab DASHBOARD > RESERVATIONS
IMPORTANT Dispatcher may need to interfere at this stage if the ride was requested from the Passenger App and the company-wide setting for auto respond to reservations has not been checked/activated in PREFERENCES > GENERAL; Or if they need to cancel the ride request that they posted from NEW RIDE.
- Once the order is accepted by the driver, it follows the same flow for both the NOW ride and the Future Reservation. It moves to the COMPLETED tab DASHBOARD > COMPLETED
- Order stays in the COMPLETED tab until it is successfully completed (is paid for), or it is cancelled.
- Each tab has following columns with quick access to order info:
- Trip # - Each trip has a number identifier. You can access more detailed trip information by clicking on the corresponding #.
- OPTIONAL Line - If you have done the Caller ID integration and have the appropriate hardware (WHOZZ CALLING), this where the line number of the active customer call will show up.
- Time Elapsed - Time elapsed since the order was made. This helps you gauge how long has a customer been waiting for their ride.
- Car # - When the order is accepted by the driver, corresponding Vehicle ID will be displayed here.
- Status - See Trip Status
- ETA - Estimated Time of Arrival to the next appropriate point. If the passenger hasn’t been picked up yet, then it shows the time to the pickup address; if the passenger is onboard though, then it shows the time to the destination.
- Passenger - Passenger name, if available; N/A if the passenger name wasn’t added to the order.
- Phone - Passenger phone number.
- OPTIONAL Tier - Associated Tier (for the Corporate Account rides only).
- Time - Requested Pickup Time.
- Pickup - Requested Pickup Address.
- Drop Off - Requested Drop Off Address.
- Info - Quick access tooltip with other requested Trip parameters like the number of passengers and luggage, accessibility options.
- Action - Various action buttons for the dispatcher to manage the orders. Depends on which tab the order is in.
- OPEN tab:
CANCEL button allows the dispatcher to cancel the order before it is accepted by the driver.
No Action buttons if the ride was requested from the Passenger App.
- UNASSIGNED tab:
CANCEL button allows the dispatcher to archive the order and hide it from the Dashboard.
RE-ASSIGN button allows the dispatcher to re-dispatch the job without the need to enter the New Ride info again.
- RESERVATIONS tab:
CANCEL button allows the dispatcher to archive the order and hide it from the Dashboard. RE-ASSIGN button allows the dispatcher to re-dispatch the job without the need to enter the New Ride info again.
OPTIONAL Make Offer button allows the dispatcher to accept the future ride request from the Passenger App before can be dispatched to the company’s drivers 1 hour before the requested pickup time. This button will appear only if the auto respond to reservations checkbox is unchecked in the PREFERENCES > GENERAL