COMPENSATION rules can be setup to automatically debit the driver’s running balance (and display on their ledger) with a specified amount. Compensation is a periodic wage (hourly, daily, or weekly) in addition to any revenue share that is being setup using the REVENUE rules.
- To create a new COMPENSATION rule, go to PREFERENCES > COMPENSATION
- Press on + ADD RULE button on the upper right corner of the widget
- Enter the Name of the rule. This Compensation rule will appear on the Compensation Rules list under this name.
- BASIS defines the periodicity of the compensation. If the driver is on a hourly wage (over the duration of their shift), you can select Hourly and the algorithm will take care of the rest. Daily option is a flat daily compensation posted every day at 12:00 AM. If you select Weekly, then you can also indicate on which day of the week you would like to post the compensation to the Driver Ledger.
- Enter the Unit Wage Amount to specify the amount of the compensation (per BASIS).
- Once done, press on the SAVE button to add the Compensation Rule.